- How do I contact the Begin Fitness for more information?
- How do I enrol?
- How will I be assessed?
- What about other changes such as a change of address?
- What courses can I study?
- What equipment will I require?
- What happens if I fail an assessment?
- What if I have already completed some study elsewhere?
- What if I need to withdraw?
- What support services do you offer?
- Who will conduct the lectures?
Don’t worry, you are not required to resit the whole course again! If you fail an exam you will have another opportunity to resit the exam following discussion and tutoring from the Course Coordinator as to areas of knowledge you are required to improve. If you fail your workbook or practical assessment you will be given guidance as to the areas you are required to improve prior to reassessment.
The Begin Fitness strives to ensure all students are provided with a quality learning environment and extra assistance where required to help ensure that all students can be the best instructors thus reassessments are kept to a minimum. Please note there is a small fee associated with all reassessments to help cover our costs related to this. Please refer to our fees and charges policy for further information.